Thursday, March 8, 2012

SHEENA AND DAVE'S WEDDING ...THE RECEPTION


We really enjoyed photographing this wedding!! So much love  and SO much FUN !!! We have  a lot of memories from that day. The love between Sheena and Dave was very evident and you could see it in so many moments!! My favorite might be seeing  my brother Vinny ( Sheena's dad) tearing up during the first dance. A wonderful warm and loving moment that Phyllis captured in one of the images below.























































 Sheena and Dave may god bless your lives together and you both have a long and loving life!!!

5 comments:

Rimly said...

Sheena is gorgeous and yes they are totally in love with each other. Your pictures captured those special moments. Loved those pictures of Sheena dancing with her father.

http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.in/2012/03/aftermath.html

Corinne Rodrigues said...

I didn't realize that this was a family wedding. It looks absolutely classy, Jim. And the love is so apparent ♥

Kriti said...

Absolutely stunning images. My fav one is where the gentleman (probably the bride's father) is having to wipe a tear... And your talent cannot be described in words ...

Tameka said...

I smiled and got tears in my eyes looking at these beautiful photos Jim! What a lovely couple. I can feel their happiness! God's love and blessings to them both!

Melissa Tandoc said...

These are truly precious moments. I always look at the couple's eyes when I attend a wedding. And the ones I saw here are definitely genuine.

You captured everything here Jim.

I pray for Sheena and Dave :) Stay in love ;)