Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Few Images of Our Brides!!!

What a Great job we have, we get to interact with people on one of the happiest days of their life's .
We photograph beautiful young ladies on their wedding day and I am usually the first man to see them in the wedding dress. To see their face when they look into the mirror or the look on the mother and father's face when they first see their daughter in her dress, is a great, great moment that  makes us want to keep photographing weddings.
Here are a few images of our brides, enjoy!!























5 comments:

Melissa Tandoc said...

These brides are so beautiful. There seems to be a natural glow in their faces.They seem relaxed during the photoshoot. I particularly liked that photo where the bride sits downs and puts her shoe on... It looks dramatic. The images are soft and sharp ;)...

Bellissime Jim ;)

sulekkha said...

Excellent pictures of radiant brides, all looking positively glowing...the photographer is a magician.

Geeta Singh said...

thats soooo beautiful ...amazing photographer

Tameka said...

I love these photos Jim. They capture those candid moments so beautifully as only you can do. I hope you will be able to take photos at my wedding. I will let you know when I find my Prince Charming. :-)

Kriti said...

Very cool indeed - Jim really I envy your talent and job...