1) I believe in the soul.
2) I believe in two people in love.
3) I believe in the small of a woman's back.
4) I believe that President Bush's book is self- indulgent and full of crap.
5) I believe Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone.
6) I believe if you really look at an image, you can see into the photographers soul!
7) I believe in long, slow, deep, wet kisses that last three days.
I did borrow from Crash but I do believe in those seven things. Any comments will be appreciated:)
Why is this image here? It is a photography blog: just making sure you remember that!!!!
Okay, now I need to pick seven bloggers and try to remember who I picked the last time lol.
1) Melissa Tandoc is a young women who lives in the Philippines. Her blog's name is DEPTH, Depthhttp://www.grazieadio.blogspot.com/ which is a very appropriate name, for this is a women with much depth. I always look forward to her blog post but also to see what comments she has left on my blog and others. They are always well thought out and full of warmth, caring and a natural intelligence. Let me show you what her profile states.
a citizen of the world...an itinerant...i've lived my life following my heart... and carrying my tent wherever God takes me... a product of the "carpe diem" society... an incurable optimist and people lover...open to life's surprises... i always believe that GOD has something GREAT in store for each one of us.. If you do not want to read more of what this women's writing, then you have no soul.
Don't mind me just keep reading:)
2) Tameka Mullins blog is named "Lyric Fire" http://lyricfire.typepad.com/. Her tag line states "Your pen should always burn the page." I think that Tameka's pen has started more fires than lightning. Reading her poems is a great experience. She take what we feel and puts it into words that we wish we said. If you have not read her poems, visit her page and read what this very insightful women has to say. She is in the middle of a thirty day challenge, writing a poem a day for thirty days. I have no idea how she is doing it but she is. Visit her blog and then thank me.
3) Lucy of " Life Through Lucylastica's Lense"http://lifethrulucylasticaslense.blogspot.com/ seems like the kind of person you would enjoy sitting down with and discussing both of your lives. You would want a drink of your choice but you would enjoy the experience and would want to do it again and again. The great thing is you can, overtime, if you read her blog.
Read the first paragraph from her latest posting;
Whenever I think of Sunday's I think of the noises made by Hubby and the dog as they both enjoy their ritual Sunday afternoon nap. I feel the need to apologise to our neighbours for the decibel count at this stage!Whenever I think of Sunday's I think of the noises made by Hubby and the dog as they both enjoy their ritual Sunday afternoon nap. I feel the need to apologise to our neighbours for the decibel count at this stage!
I do not know about you but I want to read more about Lucy's Sundays and her Mondays, Tuesdays, ect, ect!!
4) Jewell's blog, " Really!, Wait! What? http://really-wait-what.blogspot.com Is a little ( wait for it, you knew it was coming), Jewell in the blog universe. Let me show you the opening line from one of her last post: The internet me is going "Weeeee! It's Thursday!"
The real life me right now is going "Fuck! It's Thursday!" Tell me you do not want to read more, really? Of course you do:) Whenever I am looking for a laugh, I head over to Jewell's blog and as a bonus, you get to see some interesting pictures that she takes. You knew I had to have some blogs that feature photography!!!
Now go! What are you still doing reading? Go visit one of them now! Then come back here tomorrow, please:)