Today we have a few areas to cover.
1) I was recognized for an honor by another blogger
2) We have changed our blog. It now contains 2 pages. This was due to questions about our packages and prices. Plus we have received emails asking if we offer classes or workshops. All this information is now on our second page. Please check it out and let me know what you think about it.
3) We have tweaked the design of our blog. Nothing big just the color and also there is now a box from the red cross if you click on it you can donate to aid in the Japan Disaster fund.
I was very excited to find out I was recognized by another blogger, Sweepy Jean at
http://networkedblogs.com/flpGd?ref=nf . I was honored to find that my blog, as well as others, have been given the Versatile Blogger Award. Sweepy has a great blog where she, (in her own words), spills her guts to strangers!! How do you not want to follow that blog??? Visit her site and I know you'll follow and enjoy it.
With this award comes responsibility. I am to tell 7 things about myself and bestow the award on 7 other bloggers. Telling 7 things about myself should be easy, shouldn't it??? We shall see lol!!
1) I am a photographer who loves photographing pretty much anything: weddings and other events, people, places and things.
2) I bought my first camera when Nixon was president of the USA. I still find it hard to print his name and not follow it with some four letter words!! ( Does this count as 2 things?)
3) My other creative skills are put into cooking: something my wife appreciates.
4) I am the oldest of 6 boys. An Italian family in the 60s and 70s tended to have big families.
5) My family owned a bakery and I was a baker until my mid twenties. At that point, I found out I was allergic to flour and decided a career change was in order.
6) My camera equipment is almost exclusively Nikon but I do use only Quantum flashes.
7) I teach one on one workshops in nature and portraiture photography in Florida.