Friday, March 25, 2011

WHEN I FALL IN LOVE !!

We featured the bride first and then the groom. Today I thought we would feature images of the two together on their wedding day. We are so lucky to be photographers and never more so then when we photograph a wedding day. We see it all the nervousness, anticipation and love. We see the look in their eyes when they first see each other, the parent's look when they see their daughter in her gown and the pure joy after they have been pronounced husband and wife. Our mission is to capture all the emotions of that day. Here are some images that we hope do just that.

When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love 




 In a restless world 
                                                                                                Like this is 
Love is ended before it's begun 
And too many 
Moonlight kisses 
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun 











When I give my heart
I give it completely
Or I'll never give my heart 








And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fell in love with you

11 comments:

sulekkha said...

Lovely photographs and I love the play of lights on the dance floor in one of the pictures. You both are amazing photographers, the pics are so clear,almost real.

Dust said...

wow! those pics are amazing and so romantic, melts my heart to see a happy couple together ♥

Ann said...

Another beautiful post!

Unknown said...

The best best best photographs ever......WOW

Wish I could reach even half of that quality in my photographs :D

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos indeed!

Sebab said...

Beautiful pictures. I love all your works.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Mari Sterling Wilbur said...

What you capture that is lacking in so many other wedding photographers work, is the sheer joy and love between the bride and groom. Through your photos I feel like I am present at the event - that is very special.

Rimly said...

You know Jim every time I see your pictures they touch me deepyly. You do bring out the emotions so beautifully with your pictures. These pictures were such happy ones. Felt like falling in love again and getting married. Amazing!

fantasy in practicality said...

visiting for the first time. words for this blog........picture perfect. wedding photos are so powerfully packed it seems to be clicked in heaven.

Melissa Tandoc said...

jim... nice choice for putting that romantic photo on top ;)... geez... see how long it takes me to get my eyes off that one before i go to the next pictures... their feelings are so genuine...

wow, these photos are very very precious...it truly excites me to see the next ones... but at the moment please let me enjoy this :P... i'm falling in love again ;)...

Unknown said...

They're so sweet!! Woa~ i envy them. lol. I wonder when am I going to meet my peter pan? =)